The right type of stationery in your office can make a huge difference in the time it takes to do tasks and process documentation. The stationery you use can also have a huge impact on the overall look of your documentation. Just consider for a moment how using an old liquid pen compares to using that fresh new one with a tip that is still in good condition. Writing just feels a lot more comfortable and the end result of handwritten letters is so much better when you use a new liquid pan compared to an old one that squirts ink.
The type of stamp you use in the office can also have a huge impact on office efficiency and on the overall look of your documents once they have been processed.
Most businesses invest in self-inking stamps and swear that these are the best by far. But what are these stamps that everyone seems to be talking about, are they worth the investment and do you need them? If you don’t know the answer to these questions then we invite you to stay tuned because up next we are going to teach you all the basics of these terrific stamps.
What Is A Self-Inking Stamp?
These types of stamps have a full housing that consists of a rubber stamp and a stamp pad. The rubber stamp rotates onto the paper when you push down on the stamp and flips back into the ink pad when you remove pressure from the stamp. The rubber stamp will remain rested on the ink pad while it is not in use to saturate and also acts as a protective cover to keep your ink pad from drying out.
These stamps are available in a huge variety of shapes and sizes and the rubber imprint or stamping part can be custom designed. Laser cutters are used to create the rubber stamp and businesses can include any type of information they need including a business logo, contact details, slogans, borders and much more. The stamps are also available in different colour inks such as blue, black, red and more.
How to Use Self-Inking Stamps
Using these stamps couldn’t be easier. You can keep them safely stored with the rest of your stationery until you need it. To use it all you have to do is to place the housing onto the paper and press down on the top of the stamp. The rubber stamp will flip out already loaded with fresh ink and will mark your page.
Top Pros of Self-Inking Stamps
These handy stamps have plenty of terrific pros that will benefit your company whether you use the stamp regularly or occasionally. Here are the top pros of this stamp.
- These stamps are so easy to use. Simply take it, press down and voila! Your inking is done.
- The stamps are portable thanks to its clean and compact design.
- These stamps are fully customisable in any way you please.
- The stamps can represent any information you need, even your business logo.
- Self-inking stamps are incredibly durable and can be used for many years
- The ink pads and rubber stamp last surprisingly long. You can get up to 50 000 impressions from these stamps.
- They save heaps of time on small stamping jobs
- The stamp can be stored for long periods of time and will stay in good shape
- The stamps always create a perfect or near-perfect impression with every use
- You need to apply a steady amount of pressure to get the perfect impression
- If you’re unfamiliar with the process or out of practice, the stamps may be challenging to re-ink
- Caution should be taken to ensure the rubber stamp is created without any mistakes
Self-inking stamps will ease plenty of tasks in your office and it is without a doubt one of the best investments you can possibly make. Dial A Stamp is Australia’s most experienced rubber stamp company, to order your stamps for Australia-wide delivery or to learn more about our high quality products, contact our team today.